- By using this website, you acknowledge the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. Please read the following conditions before using the website.
- These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating them.
- You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the latest terms and conditions to which you are bound.
- The Fee structure is subjected to modification. The latest fee mentioned on the course page must be considered as the final fee.
- You can access your courses after registration. You need to login using your username and password.
- Once you enroll after payment, you will receive your username and password within 24 hours of registration.
- The course contains video lectures, and PDF content. We do not ship any hard copy of the study material; pen-drive etc.
- You can download study material digitally from your Student Dashboard.
- Not applicable, as this is online course.
- Once enrolled for any course/class/material with Udaan Vidya, Udaan Vidya shall not refund the money or transfer the money to be adjusted against any other student.
- However, in some cases, the student can change the courses. In such cases, Udaan Vidya will deduct administrative charges (Minimum 25% of the total payment), and put the remaining money as retained money. Retained money can be used only for new courses. Such cases shall be approved by Udaan Vidya.
Extra Payment Refund Policy:
- In case of Udaan Vidya receives extra payments for any course by any means, after receiving proofs for such claims, Udaan Vidya will refund the extra charges within 15 days.
- The ways may include direct bank transfer using NEFT, online refund, or any other means agreed by the student and the management of Udaan Vidya.
- For any bank related formalities during the payment process, Udaan Vidya has no liability to pay for any damages which resulted solely due to bank processing or negligence from the side of the student.
- Students are advised to take up such matters directly with the bank and may proceed to consumer forums if not satisfied. Udaan Vidya will try to help the students with constraints of time, work-force, and other factors.